Randstad Strategic Accounts is looking for a business professional to work at a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The resource will serve as a liaison between Business and Technology groups specifically as a Requirements Analyst. Business Requirements gathering experience is a requirement. A combination of Waterfall and Agile experience is a plus. Experience in Credit Card origination, operations and servicing is also desired.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 37 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Required Qualifications:
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Desired Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Click to Apply
skills: Business Analysis, Business Systems Analysis, Agile, Agile Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.