The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for performing operational support tasks for the Lockbox Department. They will process wholesale and retail transactions received daily. This person will perform a variety of clerical duties; which includes accurately performing data entry using lockbox processing platform. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in high production and critical quality standard work environment.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 4 to 12:30,6 to 2:30
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
Essential Job Duties:
- Remittance Scanning and Processing
- Data Entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10 Key and Accurate Typing skills required - must be able to type 10,000 kph will over 95% accuracy.
- Prior Lockbox operations experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with limited supervision.
skills: Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.