Excellent Fortune 500 company is now seeking a Real Estate Associate Manager for a year long contract, possible temp to hire.
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18.75 - 23.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Manage and maintain a 52-week maintenance calendar
- Evaluating and benchmarking (gap analysis) existing plant procedures/practices/performance measures versus internal & external industry specific benchmarks
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
- Develop detailed planning to control departmental elements, including spending, staffing, etc.
- Oversee and supervise 3 rd party maintenance technicians
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Coordinate with the Americas Facilities Manager on the implementation of new building projects
- Utilizing the Facilities ticket system to properly document all request both immediate and planned.
- Ensure SLA Compliance meets current corporate goals.
- Identifies maintenance constraints (manufacturing process, budget, schedule, etc.) and either eliminate the constraints or manage within
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean concepts, 5S
- IFMA Management Credentials
- Project management concepts/principles
- Root Cause Analysis, Pareto and flow charts
- Evaluating processes to optimize product handling, product flow and layouts
- TAPA A Certification
- BS or equivalent experience in facilities maintenance
- Experience in implementing and managing organized maintenance management and work management programs
- Experience in implementing and managing reliability improvement programs
- At least 3 years' experience in a heavy industrial environment with various types of mechanized automation and system controls
- Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics (Identify skills/attributes required for this position which may include leadership, problem solving, interpersonal, communications, planning, team participation skills, and/or language requirements.
- Experienced with Microsoft office computer software
- Ability to effectively utilize maintenance software to input data and research parts; i.e. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Frequent walking, standing, and sitting with exposure to all seasonal climatic conditions, and typical manufacturing environment conditions
- Occasionally lifting, carrying, and/or pulling objects up to 50 lbs.
skills: Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.