An excellent company looking for a Country Club Controller to join their company!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Directs or prepares the monthly trial balance and resulting financial statements for the club.
- Works with the general manager and department heads to plan and manage capital budgets and cash flow statements.
- Works with the club's bank and assures that revenues are properly and correctly deposited and supervises the drawing of all checks.
- Maintains fixed asset ledgers and depreciation software
- Coordinates the annual external audit
- Works closely and reviews all contracts with outside vendors
- Works closely with the Club and I.T. vendor
7-10 years Accounting with Country Club Experience
Experience with Vendors, and other departments within the Country Club
Detail-Oriented, Excellent Communication Skills, A Team -Player
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.