A multi-billion dollar medical devices manufacturer is hiring in FP&A to support Sales and Operations Finance Planning team, this is an exciting commercial finance role!!
- Are you currently a Senior Financial Analyst that wants more business visibility?
- Do you have the commercial ability to add value to a S&OP Leadership Team?
- Do you have experience working in a Corporate FP&A environment?
- Very fast paced, collegiate and dynamic group, this is a very commercially focused position.
- Develop budgets and allocate resources, perform financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements.
- Salary $90-$96K, employee stock purchase plan (15% discount), 4% 401k and full benefits!
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 96,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Conducts financial analysis such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, audit, risk management and cash management.
- S&OP planning and financial insights to product management and commercial teams.
- Ensures S&OP financial plans are realistic and identifies gaps with corporate financial forecast.
- Ensures systems controls and operation's consistency with corporate objectives and standards.
- Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports to make recommendations to management; analyzes the organization's operating results and financial position.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
- Audits financial data, including cash flow, income, and balance sheets to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares global service line profitability analysis. Creates service reporting, and engages with Commercial leaders to discover upcoming business changes impacting financial outlooks.
- Performs economic research and studies of rates of return; economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning and recommends solutions for organizational improvement.
- Prepares operating budgets for multiple services units based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and determines profit margin increases..
- Consolidates data from other departments into operating and capital budgets.
- Reviews expenditures of requisitioning departments to ensure conformance to budget, and maintains records of expenses, inventories and budget balances.
- Makes recommendations for reporting automation and oversees system projects and/or the work of overseas personnel for specific projects and tasks.
- Assists in the development of, calculation of and interpretation of KPI's relevant to business performance and financial outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance; or relevant accounting experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or commercial finance.
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, cash management, and financial analysis processes.
- Spreadsheet financial modelling and reporting through various data management systems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to adapt to a complex business environment with sometimes ambiguous information and data requests.
skills: Budgeting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Business Analysis, Financial Planning, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Risk, FP&A / Modeling, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $1 - 2 billion, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.