We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join a strong and innovative investment-focused company in downtown Boston. If you are a dynamic accounting professional who is interested in joining one of the city's premier companies and be responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting, than this job is for you.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements, which include balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax, cash and GAAP reporting, as well as the external audit.
- Handle billing, collections, cash management and coordinate accounts payable.
- Assist with system improvement initiatives, which include streamlining and automating processes, migrating accounting systems and enhancing internal controls.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (CPA highly preferred).
- Possess 3+ years of accounting experience in real estate development/investment or property accounting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of JD Edwards.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Financial Statements, Property Accounting, Year End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.