Randstad Professionals is assisting a well-established client in the Woodland Hills area with an urgent search for a Project Management Operations Specialist. If you are open to a contract role and are available to interview immediately, please review the details and apply directly.
Some of the primary functions for the Operations Specialist would be maintaining vendor relationships, acting as a liaison for non-IT projects, maintaining project management processes such as project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The Business Operations Specialist usually reports directly into a project manager.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements
- Establish and document business processes
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required
- 2+ years experience required
If you feel that you meet the qualifications of this role, please apply here or send updated resume to email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.