One of our prominent Multinational beverage corporations
located in Paw Paw, MI is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
to join their team. The HR Business Partner
will Advise companies on a wide range of issues involving its workforce and establishing company policy and procedures and ensure they are complying with applicable laws regarding their employees. This is a 4 to 6 month contract assignment. Partially Remote and must be local.
location: Paw Paw, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Advise companies on a wide range of issues involving its workforce and establishing company policy and procedures and ensure they are complying with applicable laws regarding their employees.
- Make recommendations for reorganizing a department's leadership structure.
- Advise management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Serve as internal consultant by analyzing a company's current HR programs and recommending solutions.
- Develop revise and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects.
- Assist with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow.
- Develop methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Conduct audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Present training sessions related to specific HR programs.
Please apply or reach out to Alicia Directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-725-1248
- Advanced degree in Business Administration as related to Human Resource Management.
- Must have 5 - 10 years of related experience
- Remote, but must be local.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.