High Level Executive Assistant needed
We are serious about innovation. About being the first and being the best. This team sits at the core of the Strategy and New Business Development organization and is a critical part of driving innovation across our global customer base, both inside and outside of the organization. Backed by more than 50 years of location-based expertise, we are building solutions that leverage the power of location intelligence to help drive technologies of the future. Technologies like 5G, Multi-Access Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence that are allowing us to create products that were previously impossible. We're building tomorrow with the best of today.
This team is looking for a dynamic, polished and experienced Executive Assistant to provide professional and personal support to our Executive Director. This position requires experience in executive support at the senior level, excellent oral and written communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. You must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and cool head. Most importantly, you are a pleasant, optimistic and a results driven team-player that both internal and external partners love to work with.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Effectively manage ED's calendar, travel schedule, expenses and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, and interviews
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Extensive travel scheduling and coordinating meeting preparations, logistics often times with last minute changes
- Experience building frameworks and content for presentations
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and special projects with constantly moving priorities
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 plus years of EA experience supporting senior-level executives, preferably within a fast-growing technology company
Even better if you have:
- Must have previous experience supporting an SVP. Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities and the position
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling is a requirement. Deep familiarity with G Suite products essential
- A high interest and acumen on productivity process, tools, and others tactics to stay organized
- The ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and to adapt quickly and effectively to the changing demands of the business
- Fearless in taking on new challenges
- Demonstrated capability to take on new and unfamiliar tasks, and can prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.