job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate 6 month project opportunity for an AP Specialist with a well-established company in Southeast Phoenix (Tempe/Phoenix boarder). THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION THAT MAY GO BACK INTO THE OFFICE AT SOME POINT. CANDIDATES MUST LIVE LOCAL. The Employer
Work for the corporate office of a well-established international company. Location:
Southeast Phoenix - Tempe/Phoenix border (starting remote) Pay:
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Processing high volume Accounts Payable invoices (high volume data entry)
- Wire transfers
- Performs detailed review
- Reviews receiving reports and verifies accuracy of all invoice data and vendor information.
- Contacts vendors or Department employees, via telephone, to clarify or obtain needed information, documentation, or approvals, and to coordinate credits to be applied.
- Monitors status of invoices awaiting additional information, documentation, or approval
- 2+ years of high volume Accounts Payable (AP) processing for a large company
- SAP software experience is a +++!
- Ability to work occasional overtime is required
- Excel skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Submit your resume today to:
. Julie.Slade@Randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: SAP, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.