Tatum is currently searching for an Senior Auditor for one of the top CPA firms in the state. The firm offers a true work/life balance, opportunity for advancement, and amazing benefits. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of public accounting experience, a CPA, or currently studying for the CPA exam. The firm offers a bonus program and a relo package for out-of-state candidates.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- In-charge of coordinating, planning, and delegating fieldwork including the preparation of financial statements, validating, and testing.
- Able to perform the completion of an audit of a complex company
- Acting as the client contact for basic questions and information and may be involved in reviews and agreed-upon procedure engagements.
- Able to prepare and/or review financial statements with disclosures in accordance with GAAP requirements.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience is required
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred or Actively studying for the CPA exam
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Local travel with the potential of out-of-state travel 4-6 weeks a year.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word format.
skills: Operational Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, Compilation, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.