Fast growing manufacturing and distribution company in Largo, FL seeking and experienced accountant to focus on Accounts Receivables. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working for a manufacturing company familiar with back orders and sales orders.
location: Largo, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Sort, compile, match to sales orders and batch all packing list.
- Mark and copy for backorders.
- Enter sales orders, post and attach all invoices to packing list and sales orders.
- Update all sales orders that have backorders, run new sales orders and packing list.
- Run and distribute open sales orders and back orders reports
- File all A/R invoices
- Remote deposit all checks received, post checks and other bank deposits to A/R accounts
- Run A/R aging reports and send out past due invoices.
- Balance A/R aging, trail balance reports and G/L
- Enter billing into spreadsheet to reconcile to Monthly invoice and post into system
- 3+ years of Accounting experience working in manufacturing
- Sage accounting software experience preferred
- Billing, payment posting experience required
- Reconciliation experience required
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.