Randstad Professionals have a great opportunity with our client in the Charlotte area.
This individual will work with Legal Operations, Legal Department leaders and attorneys, line of business representatives, vendors, and Outside Counsel to manage, aggregate, manage, cleanse and report out on data related to spend, efficiency and compliance. She/he will be tasked with enhancing the data we capture along with automating data presentment based on the evolving needs of the Legal Department. The position will report to the Analytics Manager. Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Advanced command of SQL and MS-Excel
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Business Intelligence tools, preferably Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to distill complex data into analysis that drive decisions
- 2+ years of experience working with data analysis in a law firm or corporate law department setting
Ability to craft and oversee innovative solutions for cost management and continuous improvement
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32.05 - 32.95 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
· Develop and execute progress reporting for leadership on regulatory remediation efforts.
· Leverage automation and technology to ensure efficient and accurate metric reporting and data quality controls for regulatory remediation efforts.
· Partner with Technology to design and develop Tableau dashboards in support of recurring Legal Department leadership and line of business leader needs.
· Compile/mine data from multiple sources to develop enhanced reporting for the Legal Department.
· Responsible for consulting with Legal department partners to identify and define business requirements for reporting needs.
· Recommend and participate in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis.
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.