A local banking client is seeking a Loan Servicing Administrator to work in their Loan/Mortgage Group. If you have previous retail banking experience or a recent college graduate, this is a great opportunity to learn from an established team.
location: Chelsea, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide support to members and branches on servicing matters
- Perform functions related to taxes, hazard/flood insurance, and mortgage insurance
- Transfer and setup new first/second mortgages, setup home equity lines of credit and flex conversion loans
- Review and track post-closing documents
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required with knowledge in banking or lending (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Strong knowledge of personal computer; Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to adapt and learn new computer systems and applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Administration, Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.