Help design a Payments Compliance Program for one of the largest healthcare solutions companies in the country! This is a leadership role and will work remotely / from home.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Help design a Payments Compliance Program and keep current based on changes in regulations
- Implement and manage the operational requirements detailed within the Compliance Program (including managing future compliance related roles, as required)
- Install controls to ensure consistent delivery
- Ongoing education / understanding of current payments industry trends in the area of compliance
- Ensure alignment with other parts of the company, as it relates to compliance
Ensure that senior leadership has transparency into the health of the Payments Compliance Program
- Internal partnerships across the company will be critical for this role as the policy/guidelines that are drafted and implemented should be in coordination w/ other parts of the company and in some cases with external partners/regulators.
- This person should be able to clearly articulate the policies across the organization, as they will serve as the SME for the company.
- This role will also be implementing and monitoring new processes and procedures
- This role will be expected to make judgement calls when evaluating how to handle many of the "grey" areas that exist with compliance programs
- Ability to take something complex and make it understandable to a broad audience
- Strong writing/communication skills. Must be comfortable talking to internal and external partners
- Attention to detail, however can thrive in areas where everything is not always black and white
- Ability to interpret level of risk
- Comfortable making decisions
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills / ability to interpret data
- Strong MS Excel / Access skills EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- College Degree required - preferably in a related field RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of payments experience required, preferably in a related role
- or 3+ years leadership experience in a compliance role in another regulated industry
- Previous leadership experience highly preferred, either in a people management or thought leadership position PREFERRED QUALIFICATION
- Masters Degree
- Six Sigma or related certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.