Are you an East Hartford area Tax Accountant looking to join a growing Public Accounting Firm to advance your career? This firm is seeking a Tax Accountant with 3+ years of public tax accounting preparing Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns.
location: East Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare Corporate and Partnership Tax returns.
- Prepare compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Prepare personal financial statements for individuals.
- Represent clients in any IRS or State audits. These audits may include Income Tax, Sales Tax, Corporate Tax, etc..
- Handle Estate and Trust which may include probate account, Federal and State Inheritance Tax returns and Fiduciary Income Tax returns.
- Researching tax or accounting issues that may arise with our clients.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Accounting.
- At least three years of relevant public accounting experience, including tax.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail is a must.
skills: Corporate Tax, Partnership Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.