Large bank is looking to bring on an operational clerk to join their team asap! Performs fairly routine general clerical tasks that require basic research or problem solving skills.
location: Fresno, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- processing payments, tickets, online entries, documents and/or items
- researching and clearing suspense items
- researching and processing adjustments to accounts on various systems
- calculating or balancing routine accounting entries
- researching straightforward customer issues
- collecting data on logs and reports
- sorting, matching, ordering and/or reconciling items
- performing various data entry tasks.
- 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment demonstrated through work or military
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
skills: Banking Operations, Documentation of Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.