Studio in the Hollywood area is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst I. The Financial Analyst I is responsible for managing the monthly royalty reporting and accounting processes for the Licensees in compliance with the contractual terms and preparing the month end reconciliations.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Financial Analyst I responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Processing royalty statements and royalty billing.
- Administration of contracts.
- Administration of the licensee reporting system (Media Maestro)
- Preparation of month end accounting reconciliations: AR to GL, Deferred income and licensee revenue billing systems.
- Produce and send customer statements.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Able to handle detailed information efficiently and effectively
- Able to work independently and adapt to the changing needs in the division
- Able to organize and schedule work effectively, as there are typically several ongoing projects during the same time frame
- Able to reason through issues and resolve problems independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Word and Excel are required
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.