job summary: INVESTMENT FIRM IN BOSTON SEEKS FINANCIAL REPORTING CONSULTANTS This job will be completely remote.
Candidates will provide guidance to supervisor and staff on treatment of complex financial transactions to ensure proper identification in financial statements
- They will oversee the production of the Fund's quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports to shareholders and file with the SEC.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Coordinating shareholder report mailings with transfer agent or distributor
- Overseeing the preparation and assist with the filing of Form N-CSR Notices for all appropriate Funds with the SEC
- Acting as the primary contact for client inquiries, requests and ad hoc projects on financial reporting issues
- Actively participating in audits across with multiple departments and responding to internal and external inquiries
- Assisting in developing and adjusting department procedures and systems enhancements
- Work with the Fund's legal counsel and outside auditors with regard to filings, examinations, and reporting.
- Provide Fund's Board of Directors and Fund Management with timely, essential and accurate reporting of Fund operations.
- Oversee correspondence for distribution to Fund management and Board of Directors when deemed appropriate.
- 10+ years in Fund Accounting; 5+ in Financial Reporting of Mutual Funds
- CPA is a plus
- Big 4/ Big 6 experience is a plus
- Investment Banking firm background is also a good fit
- Financial Statement Review
- Able to manage multiple Clients
- Excel is a must
- Committed to assignment
Please reach out to email@example.com if interested.
skills: Investment Management, Financial Reporting - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.