Do you excel at finding purple squirrels?
Our client is seeking a Corporate Recruiter
with extensive experience managing the hiring process for niche positions to join their team for an 18 month contract.
The Corporate Recruiter
will posses the organizational capabilities and discipline to manage extensive sourcing and requisition requirements and will work as an advisor to hiring managers and decision makers in order to manage the recruitment of top talent to key roles across multiple hiring verticals.
You must be located in Los Angeles, CA to be considered for this role.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Actively sourcing passive and active candidates utilizing a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources. The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage their network to find the perfect fit and will think outside the box to uncover undiscovered talent.
- Managing candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process, from sourcing to offer negotiation.
- Working with hiring manager to determine recruiting process, ideal experience and skill set, and appropriate timeline for hire.
- Quickly adapting to a changing req load and support multiple lines of business with their hiring needs without missing a beat.
- Providing white glove service to both hiring mangers, stakeholders, and recruited talent throughout the hiring process
- 4+ years' experience recruiting for niche positions
- Extensive experience managing a complex offer negotiation process.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Business
- Experience working with ATS systems such as Greenhouse, Taleo, or Bullhorn
Local candidates only. Candidates who do not reside in Los Angeles will not be considered for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.