job summary: INVESTMENT BANKS SEEKS BUSINESS SUPPORT ANALYST
Treasury Services ACH has been a market leading provider of US ACH services since the inception of the ACH Network over 40 years ago and is instrumental in the network's innovation & growth. As leaders in the U.S. Payments Industry, we have committed to building a North America Low Value (NALV) Payments infrastructure to support Canada and Mexico ACH Processing with a key focus on providing consistent client experience across North America. We are seeking an experienced professional who has an outstanding business sense, strong organizational skills, and the ability to deliver on key objectives to support this effort.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
As a Business Support Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in creating and coordinating project documentation including process flows, system documentation, business requirements, process maps, gap analysis and other documents as required. You will provide structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and frameworks, including establishing scope and performing detailed business impact analysis in support of this key initiative. Additionally, you will document gaps/differences, plan and document migration strategy, create and manage implementation plans, develop client facing documentation and lead/participate in meetings at the operational and project level. Output will be consistent and cohesive documentation for use by internal technology, product and operations teams, senior leaders and external regulators.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- MUST be Fluent in SPANISH
- Ability to liaison between product, operations, and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with counterparts
- Should be able to own and drive projects independently.
- Well versed in Documentation and Visio design.
- Develop agenda's and presentation decks for status meetings.
- Communicate to management and other key stakeholders.
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one's own work to achieve them
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including solid problem-solving ability, good decision making and multi-tasking abilities with strong influencing skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, assertive and proactive with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent written and communication skills including experience in presenting to senior managers
- Excellent PC Skills - Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.