Our client, the world's largest medical supply company, is looking to bring on a Payroll Tax Analyst for a 6 month project. This role is 100% remote.
The Payroll Tax Analyst will provide assistance to our current Tax Analyst that handles tax election set ups, performs weekly, biweekly and ongoing payroll tax audits.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of W-4 wage and tax statement validation and entry.
- Responsible for meeting all required deadlines.
- Assists in tax audits.
- Completes other projects as established by Tax Manager.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Handles employee inquiries about state and local taxation in regards to resident and work taxation, increases or decreases in federal, state and local tax amounts, federal exemption and general taxation questions.
- Assists with researching specific local taxation requirements based off of temporary residential addresses and work locations.
- Applies for new accounts with the agencies as needed.
- Researches calculation and adjustments associated to any retro wages and taxes due to changes in home and work address locations.
- Assists with regular scheduled payroll audits, address changes and all associated changes and corrections.
- W-4 entry into Workday.
- Validating tax election set up for new hires, transfers and terminations.
- Assisting with researching and gathering information for wage and tax adjustments.
- Occasional assistance with setting up new tax account numbers in Workday.
- Workday, payroll, and payroll tax experience
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.