job summary: Now Hiring: Credit Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Collects and resolves customer accounts receivable in assigned area. Maintains control over past due accounts receivable. Advise customers of the terms and conditions of their accounts as well as the ramifications of delinquency. Develops and maintains positive customer relations.
Duties are performed using procedures and knowledge in a certain field or area. Chooses alternatives and recommends solutions to problems of limited scope and complexity. Effects of error limited to moderate loss of time, money and/or customer.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Notify customers of delinquent payments and collect all accounts receivable due in assigned area.
- Work with customers to develop and maintain payment schedules in accordance with terms.
- Takes immediate action on accounts requiring priority handling due to age or amount of delinquency.
- Utilizes all available collection techniques to control the delinquency of the receivables.
- Identifies seriously delinquent accounts and recommends legal action to Managers.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to resolve any problems associated with delinquent accounts.
- Assists collection supervisor with monitoring, training, and problem solving.
- Assists with resolving escalated disputes as well as with special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for recommending accounts to the Collection Supervisor for assignment to an outside collection agency or for legal action.
- Authorizes credit releases and credit holds for select referral accounts based on status of account in relation to its credit line and/or delinquency situation.
- Recognize potential write offs/bad debt and recommend action to be taken.
- Function as liaison between Credit, Billing, and Accounts Receivable, corporate, and the field organization.
- Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
- 6 years commercial collections experience with at least 3 of those years as KCI experience.
- Experience working with Oracle ERP
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic accounting skills.
- PC skills.
- Independent, detail oriented, self-starter, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills and negotiating skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse types of customers; adapt to different personalities and maintain a calm demeanor in conflict situations.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under intense pressure.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities with tight deadlines.
- Facility collection background and Commercial Collections experience are must haves.
- Preferably they will have used the app GetPaid as well.
San Antonio, TX If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Oracle, Commercial Collections, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.