HR Systems Administrator needed! Join a team of HR Professionals for on the Big 4 Accounting firms in the country.
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firmwide vales and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firmwide success in the marketplace. Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets us apart as the distinctive Firm.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Member of the Systems and Reporting Team.
- Partners with functional and stakeholder groups to evaluate, assess and assist in the implementation and maintenance of organizational tables in the PeopleSoft application.
- Partners with another team to complete mass loads of staff data and organizational tables.
- Supports the Systems and Reporting Senior Manager in managing and testing enhancements of the core Human Capital systems.
- Supports management of security access control related to human capital systems.
- Requires at least 2 years of deep functional expertise and knowledge of a similar size and complexity such as HRIS and human capital system capabilities and requirements.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Communicates clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Flexible; with the ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with standard Microsoft Applications.
- Prefer Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
skills: Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.