The candidate for this position will have the primary responsibility for coordinating data clean-up of One Fiber invoices and data analysis to identify trends and issues.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage database updates for all manually created invoices to ensure invoicing database is maintained as near real-time as possible.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Analyze and organize Excel data for reporting and analysis.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Knowledge of Excel and ability to create pivot tables and perform lookups
Written and oral communication skills in order to work with external vendors and internal engineers and project managers
Excellent organizational skills
Knowledge and ability to research data and compile meaningful, actionable reports
Knowledge of ERP Portal and ability to extract data
Knowledge of Agile development process
3-5 years work experience in Telecommunications
2-4 years college
* EXCEL SUPER USER needed....Advanced Excel skills manipulating data with vlookups and pivot tables, sorting and identifying discrepancies and anomalies
* Project Management experience and ability to drive tasks/projects to completion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with external construction vendors and internal engineers and management
* Understanding of accounting principles including three-way match
* Ability to work well on a team to accomplish goals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.