Our client, a Fortune 100 technology and social media company, is looking to bring on a Financial Analyst for a one year contract at their offices in Menlo Park (remote to start).
The main functions of a financial analyst are to gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. A typical financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Certified Financial Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.