Are you a talented Marketing professional looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right fit for you!
A global Tech/Social Media Company is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team in Menlo Park, CA. The main function of Marketing Manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $83 - 88 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Accomplishes marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing / Communications, leadership experience preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.