Are you a Procurement professional looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right fit for you!
A Global Insurance Services company is seeking a Procurement Manager to join their team and the chosen candidate can live in any of these states: NY/PA/NJ/CT/RI/MA/VT (ET)
The Procurement Category Manager will have a focus on consulting and professional services suppliers and is responsible for managing sourcing activities & contracting across the business whilst working with our strategic outsourcing Procurement Partners. This person will be expected to work with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor and partner on procurement related matters for the organisation. This person will also need to manage an inflow of Ariba requests to support pricing and contract negotiations, complete renewals and extensions, and make sure the relevant checks have been completed before a purchase order can be approved.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 56.21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- This role will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship with the stakeholders across the US and UK, IT and Finance leaders, and leadership in the business who need to purchased services to supplement their client service offerings.
- Address professional services & consultancy spend and vendors for key consultancy Partners
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Support ad hoc RFP, negotiation, and contracting requests
- Manage key Sourcing processes and negotiate best commercial and contractual terms
- Leadership of sourcing initiatives
- Provide support, guidance and direction to other members of the legal and infosec teams
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Proven track record of year on year delivery
- 7 + years of procurement experience
- Experience of the Ariba sourcing platform is desirable as well as an up to date view of the latest market trends for consulting and professional service suppliers.
- Experience project managing contract negotiations is required and a background of negotiating complex contracts and SOWs.
- Strong procurement and negotiations background particularly working with legal on contracting
- Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches to procurement challenges
- Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication & stakeholder skills
- Ability to articulate procurement's value, specifically as a Professional Services Procurement business partner
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Strong services contract negotiation experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk (IR35, GDPR, InfoSec requirements)
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.