Sales and Marketing Client Partner
Our client, a Fortune 100 technology and social media company, is looking to bring on a Sales and Marketing Client Partner for an 8 month contract assignment at their offices in NY (remote to start). The main function of a Client Partner is to help build and sell advertising solutions to key partners benefiting from brand building solutions.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 82.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client's business performance metrics.
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop account plans, synthesize market related data, lead client analysis and define overall business approach.
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan.
- Performance Marketing experience
- Brand advertising experience
- Ability to manage work autonomously
- Experience in sales and Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.