Responsible for writing, proofreading and copyediting publications for print and digital communication. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, and possess strong editing and copywriting skills.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $77 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Generate press releases to disseminate news and information to media and the public.
- Proofread and copy edit various publications, articles and other written documents.
- Gather information and write copy for use in marketing efforts
- Write and copy edit web copy.
- Experience in journalism or writing news, features or marketing copy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
skills: Operational and Strategy Alignment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.