The Deposit Services team is looking for someone to work partially remote and partially in office who thrives in a team environment and who enjoys pro-actively solving problems for our internal and external clients.
You would be responsible for placing and tracking cash orders for ATMs, Electronic Cash Dispensers (ECD) and Preferred Banking Offices/Client Services requests. This candidate will interact with a variety of cash equipment and service vendors to ensure their deliverables are successfully met.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Receive cash ordering requests for ATMs and/or ECD installations
- Place cash orders for Preferred Banking Offices and Preferred Banking Client Services
- Ensure order requests are within authority limits for requestor
- Review cash totals for ATMs and PBOs to ensure adequate cash levels
- Track cash requests from order placement to delivery
- Resolve cash delivery and/or pickup issues,
- Coordinate all onsite or offsite ATM and ECD cash servicing, including adding and removing servicing location, as needed
- Reconcile and process daily ATM settlement, GL accounts, and monthly Certifications
- Process special cash orders and change standing cash orders for the client's needs
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Banking or ATM Operations
- Teller, Lead Teller, and/or Cash Management experience preferred
- Technical and operational knowledge of ATMs preferred.
- Prior accounting, cash operations, or teller experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft suite of products, especially with Excel
skills: Cash Applications, Cash Management, Cash Posting, Cash Handling, Credit Card Receipts, Payments/Cash Posting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.