Advertising Operations Specialist
The main function of an advertising operations specialist is to own the delivery of advertising campaigns on different platforms. The typical specialist will have a good understanding of the technology that surrounds online advertising.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide sales team with supporting advertisement data required to be successful
- Ownership of campaign set up, optimizing for correct marketing targets.
- Ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Troubleshoot campaign issues by working with stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are delivered correctly
- Manage and track mobile app related campaigns.
- Oversee media tracking set up and implementation.
- QA ads to ensure they meet proper site specs and ad requirements.
- Knowledge of digital advertising landscape.
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures.
- Ability to manage projects autonomously.
- Proficiency in ad server targeting methods
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the sales and marketing organization
- Must have salesforce experience
- Must have salesforce certification
- Undergrad is required
- MBA Preferred not required
- Must be able to work in the office.
skills: Operational improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.