Customer Service Representative
Administrator Finance Operations Payroll- Employee Payroll Support Team
The Payroll Administrator will work collaboratively in a team environment as part of the employee payroll support (EPS), group. Currently working remotely at home, however, the office location is Lake Mary Fl. and the candidate must have a secure location to allow them to work at home and be able to work in the office if needed.
location: Lake Mary, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
What you'll be doing....
- Answer incoming calls timely and accurately regarding direct deposit, salary changes, special pay, short term disability, and general payroll time reporting inquiries
- Assist payroll analysts in resolving email inquiries related to payroll inquiries during periods of low call volume
- Accurately update employee call details in the employee payroll support case database
- Manage email and case workflow to ensure all payroll inquiries are completed accurately and timely follow up is provided to the employee
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with employees, utilizing appropriate resources to provide first call resolution and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
- Cooperatively interact and support peers in HR, Benefits, and Benefit Vendors to resolve employee questions/issues
- Collaborate with the leadership team to stay updated on payroll knowledge and stay informed of any changes in policies/procedures
What we're looking for....
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
Even better if you have....
- Customer service experience in handling escalated calls
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- Possess knowledge of payroll practices, policies, and procedures
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.