As a Card Services Specialist, you are responsible for providing extraordinary service to our client's internal and external teams. We are looking for a highly organized candidate who will thrive in a fast-paced environment; if this sounds like you please click to apply!
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responding to a high volume of calls servicing ATM/ Debit card inquires, maintenance and research using the card services system, Visa system and core banking system
- Meet internal/external service level standards of 5% or less abandoned call ratio and 30-second or less/average speed to answer call.
- Ability to handle confidential information and has the judgement to escalate issues when appropriate.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with preparing, reviewing or researching, ATM and Visa Debit card claims disputes
- Cross train in various functions within ATM & Card Services in order to support other department processes.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Have a strong sense of urgency and superior client service skills
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Customer Service
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Suite/Excel
skills: Customer Service, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.