Are you looking for your next move in your corporate compliance career? Our client, a leading technology company is seeking a Compliance Specialist to assist with legal compliance initiatives.
The main function of the Compliance Specialist is to ensure arrange, conduct and monitor compliance testing, audits, and investigations.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Monitor, assess, and communicate regulatory changes and emerging compliance risks and trends to key partners and stakeholders.
- Assist business, Compliance, and other control function partners in responding to client escalations by conducting , compiling and presenting research as required.
- Remain current on emerging trends and developments, both within the local region and globally, affecting the regulatory environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex regulatory legislation.
- Works well independently and a strong team player.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Bachelor's degree (in business, accounting, legal, or related field).
- Excellent business writing skills to update regulatory artifacts, Standard Operating Procedures, training material, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.