Randstad has an excellent opportunity available with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36.73 - 37.76 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for direction, and support of cross functional/virtual teams to plan and execute a variety of initiatives related to Contingent Resource processes, procedures, Vendor Management Systems (Beeline, IQN, or Fieldglass) enhancements, HR systems data management and downstream integration.
- The BIC is the primary point of contact for global initiatives, projects and provides direct consultation on complex activities requiring specialized guidance and expertise.
- The BIC has oversight and collaboration of consultation on the Contingent Resource Policies.
- Also experience managing and identifying risk, working with our Subject Matter experts, risk partners and legal.
- Working with LOB leaders and integrating with forums, User services and efficiency initiatives.
- The BIC ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate Contingent Resource policies and local regulations.
- They will also interpret and consult on compliance related topics such as global mobility, visa regulations, work authorizations, employment litigation, domestic and international regulations and policy administration.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise with close interactions with HR Technology Enablement, Compliance, Legal, Risk and HRIT, as well as other partners throughout the enterprise.
- The BIC is recognized for expertise in a complex, technical and unique Contingent Resource program environment and for depth of understanding of potential synergies and opportunities enterprise-wide.
- The BIC supports the vision and roadmap for the function across the enterprise.
- This person manages new initiatives and will be responsible for process improvements, re-launch of program changes and enhancements including systems, processes and procedures to gain efficiencies.
- The BIC integrates efforts with other organizational units and external vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of systems while ensuring programs adhere to compliance, regulatory and privacy regulations and policies.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.