Randstad have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Project manager with our client.
The client is a large Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
We are seeking a candidate that has worked in a high pace environment and is familiar with a centralized Project Management Office.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $48.58 - 49.95 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
Specific responsibilities include:
- This position will be responsible for leading complex, cross-functional, and/or enterprise-wide projects within Human Resources (HR). He / she will manage all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing, and control/close), ensuring compliance with enterprise standards, matrix management of project resources as well as providing status updates and escalations as needed to key stakeholders within the HR.
- Ensure successful program/project planning and delivery to meet business/customer expectations.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define program/project approach, scope, budget and timeline; escalating as necessary.
- Provide value-added counsel on project investments that will best meet strategic business objectives.
- Ensure adherence to the Enterprise Project Management policies, standards and methodology
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Management & Methodologies, PMI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.