job summary: Now Hiring: Junior Project Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 50.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Activities include:
- Coordinating the delivery of multiple projects
- Communicating to Management
- Utilizing existing PM tools (in excel) creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard
- Allocating resources across the multiple projects
- Defining project deadlines
- Managing the risk concerns of the program.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
- Medicaid and/or Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Project Management, Excel, Medical Terminology, Medicare/Medicaid, Project Management & Methodologies, Project Management Skills and Tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.