Are you a talented executive/administrative assistant looking for your next opportunity? If so, this may be the right match for you!
An exciting Tech/Social Media company based out of Austin is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a remote contract.
The main function of an executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.