Sr. Compliance Consultant
We are searching for a Sr. Compliance Consultant. As a Sr. Compliance Consultant you will provide guidance and oversight on risk compliance programs. As a Sr. Compliance Consultant you will work with a variety of business units, providing compliance risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives. If you are an experience compliance professional and are interested in working for a Global Banking company please reach out to me as soon as possible. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Please send your resume to Daniela.Santos@Randstadusa.com
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manage compliance risk programs
- Responsible for developing compliance testing strategies and methodologies
- Develop and oversee standards to effectively identify, assess and manage compliance risk
- Provide guidance to a variety of business units providing direction on developing corrective action plans and effectively managing regulatory change
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and other related software programs
- Someone with project management experience and the ability to prioritize with minimal direction would be a plus!
skills: Compliance, International Compliance, Regulatory Compliance - SEC, Regulatory Compliance - Other, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.