Are you a talented executive/administrative assistant looking for your next opportunity? If so, this may be the right match for you!
An exciting Tech/Social Media company based out of Austin is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team for a remote contract.
The Executive Assistant will be supporting core areas of admin support - calendar, expense, travel. This position is designed to support leaders across North America with the goal of giving time back to allow leaders in the program to focus on their most critical and impactful work.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Core Administrative Support for possibly up to 7 people at one time
- Provide remote high-volume complete calendaring, travel, and expense support for multiple leaders
- Learn and utilize internal and external tools to provide calendar support
- Effectively communicate with leaders to learn business priorities and apply to support
- Partner with leaders and other Administrative Assistants for meeting coordination
- Provide proactive time management recommendations to leaders
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 2+ years of experience managing calendars, travel,and expenses for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience exercising judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.