Our client is seeking a Call Center Representative to process customer orders, returns, credits, and complaints. This position is full time and reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls while utilizing multiple databases and resources.
- Process orders, returns, credits and exchanges for customers.
- Assist customers identify available energy conservation programs, rules and applicable processes.
- Assist customers using multiple forms of communication including but not limited to: phone, email, and chat.
- Process and file customer correspondence accurately.
- Prioritize and resolve customer issues.
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects for multiple departments.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- A High school diploma or GED is required. (college degree preferred)
- Data Entry experience
Please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.