Do you have a strong background in Financial Services and Quality Assurance/Operations? Do you enjoy investigating and problem solving? If so, this may be the next exciting opportunity for you!
A Fortune 50 Financial Company located in Irving, TX is seeking a Quality Assurance (level 3) professional to join their team in December. This person will be conducting research on important cases and finding solutions while following compliance.
Please note this is a 12 month contract, with contract to hire possibilities. It will start off remotely and return to office at some point in the future.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Receive internal complaints surrounding the branch
- Research the complaint with other LOB, different systems, and determine if this is a valid concern
- If a concern you will transfer the case to another high lever department that will do a further investigation
- If not a concern you will document what you found and close the case
- Some phone work but not actually taking intake calls only communicating to gather information
3+ years of experience in one of the areas listed below is required:
- Home Mortgage-Home preservation
- Banking/financial services
- Quality Assurance/Operations
- Project management or research experience
- High-level HR/Internal investigations
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Compliance, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.