Operations Analyst Needed for multinational investment banking and financial services company.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
This company is one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations, providing services tailored to each client's investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Analyst within High Net Worth Lending Loan Operations - Liquidity Access Line (LAL), is responsible for processing LAL loan applications and providing operational support for all loan related requests. The associate will be part of a team of analysts and specialists with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing client collateral to provide loan recommendations to MS Bank
- Data entry of client information into various loan systems
- Client Documentation management
- Monitor and respond to activation and servicing requests from Wealth Management branch offices
- Review risk reports
- Participate in various testing initiatives and projects
- Updating and maintaining department metrics
- Periodic updates of policies and procedures
- Escalation of issues to management
- Support the incoming telephone calls to the LAL Operations hotline adhering to script guidelines
- Assist in enhancement projects, participate in discussions to explain teams process to our counterparts such as technology, business unit, and other areas as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive change and improve efficiencies on the team
- Self-motivated and willing to assume responsibility
- Ability to prioritize between competing projects and be able to deliver by deadlines
- Knowledge of LoanIQ beneficial
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.