job summary: Now Hiring: Creative Project Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
**** This is not a designer/art director posting.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for work plans for agency partner and internal creative team for the development of best-in-class, consumer-centric marketing communications. Reporting directly to the Creative Producer, the creative project manager will ensure projects align with marketing objectives and that all creative and brand standards are maintained. This individual will serve as the primary project owner and point of contact with Brand & Creative - managing all project communications and developing comprehensive project plans that ensure success, meeting defined timelines and budget parameters.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $30.66 - 57.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage creative development & execution of marketing materials that ladder up to existing creative platforms
- Act as a brand steward to marketing partners in support of our consumer promise
- Manage all project communications with marketing, agency and production partners
- Ensure process is consistently followed including reporting on project progress
- Secure appropriate creative resources for all work assigned
- Establish/maintain project work plan, deadlines, estimates/invoices with the support of the creative producer as necessary
- Lead project kickoffs for all assigned projects and attend all relevant project meetings including managing all communications associated with assigned projects
- Facilitate direction to agency from development through execution including clear, actionable direction/feedback
- Ensure projects meet all requirements/scope outlined in the project brief and Marketing Project Initiation Brief
- Maintain brand vision, plain language and quality of materials
- Adhere to project production schedules and estimates
- Capture input and approvals from ACD and marketing stakeholders
- Work with ACD/production team to develop the best format/design of project or campaign
- Manage release of art files to production vendor
qualifications: Personal Characteristics:
- Passionate about seeking new/creative ways to solve problems
- Ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships across marketing and creative including next level up leadership
- Believes in the value of accountability with partners and the business
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support business objectives while maintaining brand integrity
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Effective communication/presentation skills
- Willingness to embrace established processes Location:
Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Project Management, Creative Solutions, Project Management & Methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.