Are you looking for a fast paced environment to utilize your Excel skills and BS in Economics or Finance? A Stratford area distributor is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join their thriving business. The Pricing Analyst will assist by providing pricing information to upper management! The ability to create and manipulate data in Excel is key to success in this role!
location: Shelton, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $47,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Confirm registration on all new items prior to price filing.
- Prepare and maintain review pricing prior to state filing.
- Maintain supplier pricing folder including pricing history.
- Maintain, update and review supplier price support schedules.
- Prepare and maintain current monthly price file and next 6 months.
- Meet strict deadlines for submitting monthly pricing.
- Review filings from other wholesalers and amend if necessary.
- Prepare monthly price increase/price decrease/new item report.
- Assist with counting and keying during semi-annual physical inventory.
- Special projects as needed or assigned.
- BS degree (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business)
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Pricing experience
skills: Excel, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.