job summary: INVESTMENT BANK SEEKS ADVANCED FUND ACCOUNTANT FOR MUTUAL FUNDS
We are looking for candidates with 4 to 10 years of experience in the Mutual Fund Space. Candidates will produce accurate and timely NAV's (Net Asset Value) and work closely with global Hubs/Utilities to resolve queries and issues.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
Process fund events; Client Conversions, Fund Launches, Closures, Mergers, In-Kinds and Asset Transitions and complete standard reconciliations.
- Strong knowledge of Mutual Fund Accounting to include General Ledge accounting (Trial Balance, Sub Ledgers, Balance sheet vs. Income statement). The ability to determine downstream impacts of complex fund events.
- Teamwork: Support team during conversions to include planning and testing prior to event.
- Weekend availability is expected at times.
- Flexibility - ability to work in a dynamic environment and accommodate changes in day-to-day workloads/requirements
- Proven reconciliation skills - ability to create ad-hoc reconciliations of external and internal Trial Balances, General Ledgers, Cash/Assets, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
skills: Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.