Our client, an American multinational beverage corporation
is looking to hire a Planner
. This is a 6 month assignment.
in Tampa, Florida Must be able to work Sunday - Thursday work week. The Planner position is available to support a variety of functions, including sales support, equipment, vending and distribution. Ideal candidate will have experience dispatching Reactive Technicians . Candidate must have remote access to highspeed internet outside company facility (we are working remotely at this time). Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) required.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Planning and dispatching in an accurate and timely basis to meet established metrics.
- Working with management teams to ensure that scheduling, routing and service are optimized and efficient.
- Using software and tools to identify the lowest cost solution based on need.
- Continuously improving our dataset in an effort to optimize our model and service.
- Providing daily communication to management on labor and equipment needs.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Planning & prioritization: Determine the necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources required to achieve both short and long term goals.
- Problem solving: Evaluate a problematic situation and create a resolution based on planning and reasoning. Use logic, judgment, and data to drive decisions.
- Customer focused: Demonstrates a commitment to service which leads to satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Teamwork: Able to work as part of a multifunctional team to meet desired business goals.
- Relationship management: Establishes rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Analytical skills: Visualizes, articulates, and solves both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- Aptitude for technology: Quickly learn and apply knowledge, skills, and judgment by assessing and translating information technology into responsive and effective planning solutions.
Click to Apply
- Previous experience in delivery, logistic/planning support and supply chain optimization helps minimize the learning curve.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) required. Solid working experience in Microsoft Excel
- Preferred experience with ERP systems such as SAP, ORACLE or JDE.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors a plus
- 0-1 years of planning and analytical experience
- 1-3 years of work experience
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE DISPATCH EXPERIENCE (LOCAL DELIVERIES, FURNITURE COMPANY, PRODUCT DELIVERY TO LOCAL GROCERY STORES). PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICANTS WITH FORKLIFT/WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE ONLY
- Must be able to work 9 am to 5:30 pm
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.