job summary: Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by mgmt committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Functions evaluated may cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing.
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- Communicates with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
- May serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements.
- Recommend standards, policies, and/or procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented.
- Has similar authorities as first tier supervisors to make override decisions; refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to management for review.
- Other duties may include: project work to identify/implement process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed.
- May generate reports and summarize results.
- Typically performs team leadership and provides work direction.
Click To Apply
skills: Analysis, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.