Randstad have a great opportunity within our Clients Fraud division.
The right candidate will work with the front office team to resolve fraud claims. Experience:
- Customer Service experience is required
- Experience with debit card / credit card fraud
- Exposure to fraud
- Experience working in a high paced environment
- Experience working in a time sensitive environment
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent financial crimes activities, policy violations and suspicious situations in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- Monitors moderate to complex account activity which requires research that may involve multiple transaction channels.
- Uses a variety of sources for information, including online systems and tools/models.
- May perform general account handling functions such as close account determination, holds, restraints, etc.
- Document research findings and actions on cases for possible referrals for Suspicious Activity, Identity Theft Operations (ITO) and Suspected Financial Abuse.
- May contact customers and/or vendors to validate transactions.
- May maintain files, records, databases and prepare standard/routine management reports.
- Prepares required documentation including Suspicious Activity Reports.
- May identify control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer or team member decisions and then categorize losses and assign loss accountability.
- Reviews more complex/unique situations with senior department staff.
If Qualified please respond with resume attached in MS Word format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
Click To Apply
skills: Customer Service, Fraud Investigation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.